In this guide, we will show you the steps to download and install the Nothing Launcher APK on your Android device. One of the co-founders of OnePlus left the company and recently started its own venture, titled exactly what is left of OnePlus. On a serious note, the company is aimed at the smartphone and accessories domain and they have already launched their Bluetooth headset and are now stepping into the mobile phone domain, the first step which they have already taken.
They have released their device’s default launcher to the public. Currently in the beta stage, you could get it via the Play Store if you have a Samsung Galaxy S21, S22, Google Pixel 5, and 6 series. But what about the rest of the devices? Well, you could still download and install the Nothing Launcher APK even if you don’t have the aforementioned devices. And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that. So without any further ado, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
How to Download Nothing Launcher APK
As already mentioned before, if you own the supported device, then you could directly download it from the Play Store. For other users, they would need to get hold of the APK file and then sideload it onto their device [explained below].
Nothing Launcher (Beta) 1.0.0: Download Link
How to Install Nothing Launcher APK
- To begin with, download and launch the APK file.
- Then enable Installation from Unknown sources, if asked.
- Now just install the APK. Once done, go to Settings Apps Default Apps.
- Then go to Home App and select Nothing Launcher. That’s it.
How to Enable Nothing Launcher Widgets
- Long press on an empty location on your screen and select Widgets.
- Then scroll to Nothing Launcher and tap to expand it.
- Now just drag and drop the desired widget on your screen.
- It will ask for permission the first time you place a widget, so tap on Create.
An Interesting Feature of Nothing Launcher
One of the most intriguing features of this launcher is its ability to increase the app icon’s size way beyond the normal limit. While its use case scenario might be debatable, what isn’t is the fact that it is definitely a sight to behold. Here’s how to try it out
- Long press on the desired app icon on your home screen.
- Then tap on the expand icon and you may now view the app’s icon in its full glory!
- To bring it back to the default size, just tap on the Minimize icon.
So this was all from this guide on how you could download and install the Nothing Launcher on your Android device. What are your views about this launcher? Does it manage to stand out from the crowds, or is it just another drop in the ocean? Do share your opinions with us in the comments section below.