In this guide, we will show you the steps to download and install the latest Android 14 update on your Oppo device. It has only been a few days since Google rolled out the first beta build for the fourteenth iteration of the OS. However, even within that short time frame, many OEMs have already adopted this latest OS and have even started rolling out the update for eligible devices.
In this regard, Oppo is among the first players to welcome abode this update. At the time of writing, the update is already available for its flagships and is about to be rolled out for the mid-rangers and budget devices. All in all, a slew of intriguing features, performance enhancement, and privacy improvements are on the cards. So on that note, let’s make you aware of the steps to download and install the latest Android 14 update on your Oppo device.
Which Oppo Devices will receive the Android 14 Update?
While the list hasn’t been made official, but the below-listed Oppo devices are expected to get blessed with the Android 14 update, judging by the device’s launch year and the update cycle that the OEM follows.
Oppo Reno series
- Oppo Reno 8 Pro 5G
- Oppo Reno 8 5G
- Oppo Reno 7 5G
- Oppo Reno 7 Pro 5G
- Oppo Reno 6 5G
- Oppo Reno 6 Pro 5G
Oppo Find X series
- Oppo Find X5
- Oppo Find X5 Lite
- Oppo Find X5 Pro
Oppo Find N series
- Oppo Find N2 Flip
Other Oppo smartphones
- Oppo F21 Pro
- Oppo A78 5G
- Oppo A77
Download Android 14 for Oppo
From this section, you could grab hold of all the Android 14 releases for all the eligible Oppo devices. We will be constantly updating this section as and when a new update goes live.
Find N2 Flip Android 14 Beta 1
India version: https://sbox.myoas.com/outpublish.html?code=A711401ef7e902c7e#view Malaysia version: https://sbox.myoas.com/outpublish.html?code=A1ffb5db9fe2e9f85#view Thailand version: https://sbox.myoas.com/outpublish.html?code=A8feff3b608b7a95e#view
How to Install Android 14 on Oppo
- To begin with, transfer the Android 14 firmware to your device.
- Then go to Settings > About device > Version > tap the Build Number 7 times
- Now go to Settings > About device > tap the top card > tap the top right button.
- Then select Local install > select the Android 14 firmware and hit Extract.
- Once the extraction is complete, hit Install. Once install is done, click Restart.
- Your device will now reboot to the newly updated OS.
These were the steps to download and install Android 14 onto your Oppo device. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
Oppo Android 14 Update Failed: How to Fix
If you are unable to install the latest Android 14 update onto your eligible Oppo device, then the below-mentioned workaround should help you out:
- First off, turn off the Wi-Fi and mobile network
- Then go to Settings > App > App management > tap on the top right > Show System.
- Then search Software Update > go to its Storage usage > tap on Clear Data.
- Having WiFi disabled, retry installation from step 4 above, and this time it should start.
How to Downgrade Oppo from Android 14 to Android 13
If the bugs and issues are way too much to deal with so you’re planning to roll back to the earlier stable build, then do check out our below-linked guide to downgrade your Oppo device from Android 14 to Android 13.
- Download and Install Oppo ColorOS Dialer on OnePlus
- How to Open Diag Port on OnePlus/Oppo/Realme
- Leaked EDL Flash Tool for OnePlus, Realme, and Oppo is here!
- Local Install Option Missing in Oppo: How to Fix