In this guide, we will show you the steps to downgrade your Realme device from Android 14 to Android 13. Within days after Google released the first beta build, Realme quickly jumped into this bandwagon and started rolling out the fourteenth iteration of the OS. So a slew of intriguing goodies, under-the-hood changes, and privacy enhancement, are waiting to make a permanent abode on your device.
On the flip side though the update is still in a beta state. So you might come across a few bugs & issues and performance instability on your daily usage. Along the same lines, here could be numerous apps that are yet to be compatible with this OS. So to overcome all these issues, your best bet is to downgrade your Realme device from Android 14 to Android 13. And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that. Follow along.
Download Android 14 to Android 13 Downgrade Firmware for Realme
From this section, you could grab hold of the Android 14 to Android 13 downgrade firmware for your Realme device. Moreover, will be constantly updating this section as and when new firmware goes live.
Android 13 Downgrade Firmware for Realme GT 2 Pro
Android 14 Beta 1 to Android 13 Rollback Package: DOWNLOAD LINK Android 14 Beta 2 to Android 13 Rollback Package: DOWNLOAD LINK TRIAL VERSION 1 DOWNGRADE FIRMWARE: RMX3301_ROLL_BACK_Android13_IN RMX3301_ROLL_BACK_Android13_RU TRIAL VERSION 2 DOWNGRADE FIRMWARE: RMX3301_ROLL_BACK_Android13_RU.zip RMX3300_ROLL_BACK_Android13_CN.zip
How to Downgrade Realme from Android 14 to Android 13
The below process will wipe off all the data from your device, so please take a complete device backup beforehand. Droidwin and its members wouldn’t be held responsible in case of a thermonuclear war, your alarm doesn’t wake you up, or if anything happens to your device and data by performing the below steps.
- Transfer the Android 13 firmware to your device’s Internal Storage.
- Then go to Settings > About Phone > Tap on Version number 7 times.
- Now go to Settings > Software Update > Settings from the top right.
- Then select the Android 13 firmware and hit Install. The flashing will start.
- Once done, your device will automatically boot to the downgraded OS.
These were the steps to downgrade your Realme device from Android 14 to Android 13. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- How to Disable Google Discover on Realme Devices
- Change Region on Realme Devices via OTA [Locked Bootloader]
- Realme Flash Tool ‘Cannot find central directory [Fix]
- Download not completed on Realme: How to Fix