In this guide, we will show you the steps to disable the Google App Weather notification on your Android device. The Google App is among the very few apps that come preinstalled but is still not tagged as bloatware, owing to the benefits involved. For starters, you could get hold of your preferred content that is curated based on your interest [via your search activity], live score, weather, and other crucial information.
However, it does have an infuriating behavior of sending constant alerts at regular intervals. One among them is the persistent reminder of the current weather right in the notification panel after every few hours. Fortunately, there does exist a nifty method through which you could easily disable the Google App weather notification on your Android device. And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that. Follow along.
How to Disable Google App Weather Notification
- Launch the Google App, tap on your profile situated at the top right, and select Settings.
- Then go to Notifications > Notifications and it will take you to the app’s notification settings.
- So scroll to the Others section and disable the toggle next to Current Weather Condition.
That’s it. This will disable the Google App Weather notification on your Android device. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Recent Pages missing from Google App: How to Fix
- Google Apps not working on Mobile Data [Fixed]
- How to Downgrade the Google App on Android
- Google App Collections Not Working: How to Fix