In this guide, we will show you the steps to bypass FRP on any Google Pixel device, including the latest 7/7 Pro. Factory Reset Protection is one of the most useful security measures introduced by Google. Say, if your phone gets stolen, then that malicious user wouldn’t be able to access your device until and unless they perform a factory reset. Once they do so, all your data will be deleted and hence they wouldn’t be able to access it from any source whatsoever.
However, in rare instances, you might want to bypass this FRP on your Google Pixel 7/Pro. For example, if you have forgotten your password and can’t recover it from any medium, then this tweak might come in handy. Moreover, recently right after doing a downgrade from Android 14 Beta to Android 13, many users were stuck on the Copy Apps & Data screen. To proceed ahead, they tried entering their Google account ID and password, but that didn’t work out.
Either they were taken back to the first setup screen or instead greeted with the “Settings has stopped working” error. As a result of which, users were unable to access their devices. and the only way out was to do a factory data reset. While this would have granted them access to their device, but they would then have lost all their precious data. So in all such instances, your best bet is to bypass the FRP on your Google Pixel 7/Pro. So without further ado, let’s get started.
How to Bypass FRP on Google Pixel 7/Pro
You should only carry the below process if this is your own device and/or you’re legally authorized to do so. Droidwin and its members wouldn’t be held responsible in case of a thermonuclear war, your alarm doesn’t wake you up, or if anything happens to your device and data by performing the below steps.
- From the Welcome to your Pixel Screen, tap on Emergency Call.
- Then call 911 or 112 depending on your region.
- Do so a couple of times until you see Google Maps on the right.
- Tap on it and will take you to Maps. Tap on Skip at the top right.
- Now search for any random shop and select it. Then tap on their phone number.
- It will take you to the dialer. Go back once, tap on the overflow icon, and select Help & Feedback.
- Then tap on Send Feedback and tap on Legal Help. Now play the Legal Removal video.
- Now tap on YouTube and it will take you to the YouTube app. From there, tap on your profile.
- Then select Settings > History and Privacy > YouTube Terms of Services. You’ll be taken to Chrome.
- Tap on this link and it will take you to the Protect Your Phone page. Select PIN.
- Now type in your new PIN and hit Continue. Again type that PIN and hit Confirm.
- You’ll have to carry out this task 4-5 times until you are taken to the next screen.
- Now restart your device and it will ask for a PIN. Enter your new PIN. You’ll be taken to the setup screen.
- This time when you reach the Verify PIN, just enter your new PIN, skip the rest of the setup and you should be taken to the OS.
These were the steps to bypass FRP on any Google Pixel device, including the latest 7/7Pro. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- How to Remove FRP [Factory Reset Protection] in Samsung
- How to Remove FRP Lock on MediaTek using Scatter File and SP Flash Tool
- Pixel 7 Pro photos: Oversaturated, over-sharpened, over-processed?
- How to Enable All LTE and 5G Bands on Galaxy S23 Ultra