In this guide, we will show you the steps to fix the issue of the Google Message app not working on Xiaomi EU ROM. This “custom ROM” beholds the functionalities of the China ROM but comes with all the adaptations of the Global market, including the Google Mobile Services and a plethora of under-the-hood goodies. Owing to this, many users prefer to leave the stock ecosystem and get hold of this ROM right away.
However, being a custom ROM, you are bound to get bugged by an issue or two at regular intervals. And this is exactly what is happening with numerous users. Many of them have voiced their concern that the Google Message app is not working along the expected lines on their devices having the Xiaomi EU ROM installed. If you are also facing this issue, then this guide will help you out. Follow along for the fix.
Fix Google Message not working on Xiaomi EU ROM
- To begin with, set MI Messages as the default SMS app.
- Then Force Stop and Clear Data of Google Messages.
- Now enable permission manually in settings before opening Google Messages.
- Finally, launch Google Messages and set it as the default SMS app.
That’s it. These were the steps to fix the issue of the Google Message app not working on Xiaomi EU ROM. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, then do let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- How to Fix App Vault Not Working on Xiaomi EU ROM
- What is Xiaomi EU ROM | How to Flash Xiaomi EU ROM
- Install Xiaomi EU ROM on Xiaomi 12/Pro/Lite/12X/12S Ultra
- How to Install Xiaomi EU ROM on Redmi K40/K40 Pro
- How to Install Xiaomi EU ROM on Mi 11/11i/Lite/Pro/Ultra