In this guide, we will show you a few potential methods to fix the issue of getting stuck at random places in Atomic Heart. The newest entry to the single-player first-person shooter domain, this game has gathered quite a few positive receptions, just days after its launch. Featuring role-playing elements, it boasts a slew of challenging quests and missions. However, as of now, users are having to deal with an altogether different type of challenge.
Numerous users have voiced their concern that they are getting stuck at random places in Atomic Heart. For instance, some are at the Centipede mini-game but cannot move the “Snake” around whereas others are stuck in the drivable cars after finishing VDNH. Even worse, some are also getting stuck in the air and unable to move or dash. If you are also getting bugged by these issues, then this guide will help you out. Follow along for the various fixes.
Fix Getting stuck at random places in Atomic Heart
It is recommended that you try out each of the below-mentioned workarounds and then see which one spells out success. So with that in mind, let’s get started.
- First off, you should pause the game, unpause it, and then do a ‘jump dash’ move.
- Likewise, you might also get unstuck if an enemy bot pushes you around by attacking you.
- If none of them works, then your best course of action is to load a previous save game.
That’s it. As of now, these are the three workarounds that might help you fix the issue of getting stuck at random places in Atomic Heart. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Fix Resident Evil 4 Remake Chainsaw Demo Crashing Fatal Error
- Overwatch 2 Loverwatch website slow/laggy/crash [Fixed]
- COD Vanguard Zombies Mode: Weapons not loading [Fix]
- Cannot rename Custom Classes equipped with Atomic in Vanguard [Fix]