In this guide, we will show you the steps to fix the issue of missing Game Dashboard on Pixel 7 Pro. In the fourth beta build of Android 12, we got the first glimpse of Game Dashboard which was further polished in the stable build and the rest of the issues were ironed out for wider release with Android 13. At that point in time, it was exclusive to Pixel devices and the sixth series were the first one to get blessed with it.
Later on, other OEMs also jumped ships and added this functionality to their OS skin. However, even more than a year after its release, it is still giving out a tough time to some users, ironically they are the ones with the latest iteration of Pixel housing the latest OS build. Numerous users have voiced their concern that Game Dashboard is missing from their Pixel 7 Pro devices. if you are also in the same bot, then this guide will help you out. Follow along for the fix.
Fix Game Dashboard Missing in Pixel 7 Pro
It is recommended that you try out each of the below-mentioned workarounds and then see which one spells out success. So with that in mind, let’s get started.
FIX 1: Access Game Dashboard from DND Mode
With Android 12, this feature was present on the Do Not Disturb page. So go there once using the instructions given below and you might stumble upon the Game Dashboard there.
- Head over to Settings > Notifications > DND Mode.
- Then go to Schedules and tap on the Game Mode text.
- Now simply enable the toggle next to Game Mode.
FIX 2: Access Game Dashboard from Google Page
Starting with Android 13, the Game Dashboard is present on the Google settings page. So try accessing it from the steps given below and check if it works out in your favor or not.
- Head over to Settings > Google > Game Dashboard
- Then just enable the toggle next to Game Mode.
FIX 3: Switch to English Language
For some users, changing the system language to English was the only way through which they were able to enable Game Dashboard on their Pixel 7 Pro. So give this tweak a try using the below-listed steps and check out the results.
- Head over to Settings > System > Languages & Input
- Then go to Languages and tap on Add a Language.
- Now select English from the list and restart your device.
That’s it. These were the three different methods to fix the issue of missing Game Dashboard on Pixel 7 Pro. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Pixel 7 Pro Sudden Drop in WiFi/Random Disconnection [Fixed]
- Pixel 7 screen freeze while watching Netflix/YouTube [Fix]
- Lock Screen Flickering in Pixel 7 Pro: How to Fix
- Pixel 7 Pro Bedtime mode not turning on when charging [Fixed]