In this guide, we will show you a nifty workaround that could help you fix the ‘Database Login Failure’ error in Friday The 13th: The Game. This survival horror genre is an asymmetrical multiplayer game that beholds a semi-open world environment and a plethora of intriguing and challenging quests. However, in spite of all the goodies that it has in store, it isn’t free from its fair share of issues either.
In this regard, numerous users have voiced their concern that they are constantly getting the ‘Database Login Failure’ error when trying to launch Friday The 13th: The Game. The issue is affecting all the consoles, including Windows, Xbox, and PlayStations. If you are also getting bugged by this issue, then this guide will make you aware of a nifty workaround that should help you rectify this bug. Follow along.
Friday The 13th: The Game ‘Database Login Failure’ Fix
- Launch the game and hit the ‘key’ to start the connection [such as the X key in Xbox].
- Then immediately open another app and stay there for about a minute [game should be running in the background].
- Go back to the game and you will be logged in. Not an issue, just start an offline match immediately.
- Play as any Jason and as soon as you spawn, you could then end the offline match.
- You will now be logged in to the game and can now play without any database errors.
That’s it. These were the steps to In this guide, we will show you a nifty workaround that could help you fix the ‘Database Login Failure’ error in Friday The 13th: The Game. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- GOG Galaxy Failed to Load Game Database Error: How to Fix
- The Cycle: Frontier Matchmaking Error: How to Fix
- How to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 5573
- PlayStation 4/5 wv-109156-2 and &0x00000023 SSL connect [Fix]