In this guide, we will show you various methods to fix the issue of Vyke not invading leading to the inability to get fingerprint grape for Hyetta quest. There is a plentitude of action role-playing, but in spite of that, the offering by FromSoftware has managed to capture the attention of the masses in hardly a month or so. Incorporating elements of interactive open world, a slew of in-game elements, and tons of intriguing challenges has sent this game to the pinnacle of this genre.
However, as of now, there is a different type of challenge bugging the users– their inability to get hold of the fingerprint grape for completing the Hyetta quest. For the unawares, you could get this grape after defeating Vyke. On paper, Vyke should invade nearby the Church of Inhibition, however, that isn’t happening. He is just refusing to invade and users are left without the said grape.
Moreover, there isn’t any workaround as such that could trigger him to appear outside the Church of Inhibition. Likewise, there isn’t any way to force the invasion either. So what’s the way out? Well, there does exist a few nifty methods through which you fix Vyke not invading leading to the inability to get fingerprint grape for Hyetta quest. And in this guide, we will make you aware of just that. So without any further ado, let’s check them out.
Vyke Not Invading: Cannot Get Fingerprint Grape for Hyetta Quest
We have listed three different methods that might help you rectify this bug. Try out all three of these workarounds and then see which one spells out success for you.
FIX 1: Complete Varre’s Questline
- As soon as Varre’s moved to the Rose Church, go and have a talk with him.
- At this point, he will ask if Two Fingers didn’t seem right. Replay in the affirmative.
- He will now give you the festering fingers. Use them to invade someone 3 times (win or loss doesn’t matter).
- Once done, he will ask if you want to be anointed. Say YES. He will reward you with a dolly.
- For the unaware, this is the Lord of Blood’s Favor, an important item if you want to get to Mogwhyn Palace early.
- Take this item to the Church of Inhibition and Vyke will now invade you. Kill him and get the fingerprint grape
- Now give this grape to Hyetta and this shall help you complete the Three-Fingerprint Questline.
FIX 2: Don’t Kill the Erdtree avatar
According to some users, Vyke wouldn’t invade if you end up killing the avatar to the south at the Minor Erdtree. So try and spare this avatar and then see if it fixes the Vyke not invading leading to the inability to get fingerprint grape for Hyetta quest.
FIX 3: Disable Anti Cheat & Use Cheat Engine
The EAC is used to keep the users with malicious intent away so that they don’t end up getting an undue advantage from the game. However, on the flip side, it is known to cause a conflict with a few in-game components. Therefore, you should consider disabling it and then making use of the Cheat Engine. However, only use the Cheat Engine to fix the underlying bugs and not to gain any undue advantage in the game. Moreover, there might be a chance of getting banned, so try out the below process at your own risk.
- To begin with, disable Easy Anti Cheat for Elden Ring.
- Next up, download Cheat Engine and Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v6) table.
- Now start Elden Ring in offline mode (without the Easy Anti Cheat) and load up your save game.
- After that, press Alt-Tab and start up the Cheat Table.
- Then open the Elden Ring process and enable the table by ticking the top box.
- Now scroll to “Item Giver” double click on the rightmost number next to “Goods/Magic A-L”.
- Then scroll down to “Fingerprint Grape” and select it.
- Once it fills in the table with that item name, tick the box next to “Click this box to add item”.
- Now go back to the game, and the grape should be in a pop-up box, as if you had just looted it.
- Give this grape to Hyetta and this shall help you complete the Three-Fingerprint Questline.
- Likewise, you may now close the Cheat Engine, enable Anti Cheat, and play online as before.
So these were the three different methods to fix the issue of Vyke not invading leading to the inability to get fingerprint grape for Hyetta’s quest. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest. As far as the official stance on this matter is concerned, the developers are yet to acknowledge this issue, let alone give out any ETA for the rollout of a fix. As and when any of these two things happen, we will update this guide accordingly.
- Elden Ring Crashing, Stuttering, FPS Drops, Performance Bug [Fixed]
- Controller not working in Elden Ring on PC: How to Fix
- How to Disable Easy Anti Cheat in Elden Ring [2 Methods]
- Elden Ring Dodge Roll Button Input Lag: How to Fix