In this guide, we will show you how to fix the issue of cannot delete podcast episodes on the Apple Podcast app after iOS 14.5 update. Every new iOS update brings up plenty of reasons to cheer about. And the same was the case with iOS 14.5 update. However, that’s just one side of the coin. This and its subsequent iOS 14.6 update did end up breaking quite a few app functionalities.
First off, there were concerns regarding the iPassword app and the users not able to access any of their stored passwords. While the doubts regarding that were yet to settle down, there has been an addition of another unwanted guest. After iOS 14.5, the Podcast app has faced a plethora of bugs, which only keeps on increasing with each passing day.
From the fact that old podcasts automatically getting downloaded, to the Library Sorting problems and issues with Unsubscribed Shows, and excessive device heating and battery drainage issues, well this list could go on and on. As of now, let’s shift our attention and try and fix the issue of cannot delete podcast episodes on the Apple Podcast app after iOS 14.5 update. Follow along.
- Fix Siri Stopping and Cutting off Sentence in Middle after iOS 14.5.1 Update
- Fix All Old Episodes Automatically Downloaded on Apple Podcast App
- iPassword App Not Working | How to Recover your Passwords
- How to Install macOS on Windows 10 and Run Mac Apps
Fix Cannot Delete Episodes on the Apple Podcast App
Given hereby are the steps for both the iPhone/iPad and Mac setup. Refer to the one that meets your requirements.
Delete Apple Podcast Episodes on iPhone after iOS 14.5
- To begin with, head over to the Settings page on your device.
- Then go to General followed by Touch Storage.
- Go to the Podcasts section and swipe left to delete all the episodes.
Delete Apple Podcast Episodes on Mac
- First off, click on Downloads present in the sidebar menu.
- Then click on the first download. While holding down the Shift key, scroll down to the last podcast.
- Then click it to select all the intervening episodes.
- Finally, control-click any of the selected downloads and hit Remove Download. That’s it.
So with this, we round off this guide on how to fix the issue of cannot delete podcast episodes on the Apple Podcast app after the iOS 14.5 update. We will continuously update this guide with more workarounds as and when we get hold of the same.
1 thought on “Fix Cannot Delete Episodes on Apple Podcast App (iOS 14.5+)”
Not much help here .