In this guide, we will show you a workaround to fix the issue of the Find My iPhone option missing from the Settings menu. While the devices from the Cupertino giant beholds a slew of intriguing goodies, but Find My Device is one of its most underrated yet useful features. As is evident from its name, this feature allows you to locate your missing Apple device on a map and even make it ring. However, it goes without saying that it should be enabled beforehand.
In this regard, this is usually the first few steps that a user carries out right after getting their hands on an Apple device. However, it seems to be a tough nut to crack for some. A subset of users have voiced their concern that the Find My iPhone option is missing from the Settings menu on their device. If you are also facing the same issue, then this guide will help you out. Follow along for the fix.
Fix Find My iPhone option missing from Settings menu
In order to rectify this issue, you just need to sign out and then re-sign into your iCloud account from your iPhone. Here’s how it could be done:
- Head over to Settings > [Your Name] > Sign out.
- Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off.
- Tap Sign out > Sign out and then restart device.
- Then go to Settings > Sign in to your [device].
- Finally, enter your Apple ID and password.
This should fix the issue of the Find My iPhone option missing from the Settings menu. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Synced Content taking way too much storage on iOS 17
- iPhone Music App not working on iOS 17: How to Fix
- iOS 17: contact poster using a nickname instead of first & last name!
- Next Backup Size Larger Bug in iOS 17? You’re not alone!