From this post, you could download the Windows 11 ISO file and Virtual Machine file with build number 21996.1.210529-1541.co_release_CLIENT_CONSUMER_x64FRE_en-us.iso. Microsoft in its just-concluded event has officially put the stamp on its latest OS. Dubbed Windows 11, this is perhaps the biggest update from the tech giants in quite some time. There have been a plethora of new and noteworthy features this time around in this OS upgrade.
Right from the UI changes to the taskbar now occupying the central position, the changes are there for everyone to see. However, even though the OS is now official, it is yet to be made available for download from the Microsoft Site. But if you are among the tech enthusiasts, then you could install Windows 11 on a Virtual Machine such as VMWare right away. Along the same lines, you may also mount the Windows 11 ISO in the USB Flash Drive using the Rufus tool.
However, the only issue users are having is the unavailability of the ISO file that you need to supply to the Virtual Machine or for mounting purposes. Well, it’s time to put this issue to rest. From this post, you could now download the Windows 11 ISO file and Virtual Machine file having the build number 21996.1.210529-1541.co_release_CLIENT_CONSUMER_x64FRE_en-us.iso.
UPDATE: The First Official Windows 11 Insider Build is Now Available. So it’s better to try out the official Insider preview build and not these leaks. So please refer to this guide: Download and Install Windows 11 Insider Preview Build.
Windows 11 ISO File Download Links
Given below are the various download links for Windows 11 ISO files. Do keep in mind that none of these links are official. I have compiled them from various sources across the web and Droidwin takes no guarantee of these links or the associated files. Proceed ahead at your own risk. At the time of writing, LINK 18 is confirmed working.
- Windows 11 Download LINK 1: AndroidFileHost
- Windows 11 Download LINK 2: Google Drive Link 1
- Windows 11 Download LINK 3: Google Drive Link 2
- Windows 11 Download LINK 4: Google Drive Link 3
- Windows 11 Download LINK 5: Google Drive Link 4
- Windows 11 Download LINK 6: Google Drive Link 5
- Windows 11 Download LINK 7: https://uploadrar.com/eh4xhdqr5142
- Windows 11 Download LINK 8: https://usersdrive.com/weastzk6qpop.html
- Windows 11 Download LINK 9: https://icedrive.net/0/7elvWJL7JG
- Windows 11 Download LINK 10: https://ia801503.us.archive.org/25/items/win11build21996/21996.1.210529-1541.co_release_CLIENT_CONSUMER_x64FRE_en-us%20%281%29.iso
- Windows 11 Download LINK 11: https://ia801400.us.archive.org/13/items/21996.1.210529-1541.co-release-client-consumer-x-64-fre-en-us_20210616/21996.1.210529-1541.co_release_CLIENT_CONSUMER_x64FRE_en-us.iso
- Windows 11 Download LINK 12: https://anonfiles.com/z3rfK519ud/21996.1.210529-1541.co_release_CLIENT_CONSUMER_x64FRE_en-us_iso
- Windows 11 Download LINK 13: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ee94OsR-oDKUculCORDyOZtJkxQwkwsO/viewhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1Yza-qgAjoZoD3CQYdzcPoc-Aw3F7S-ck/view
- Windows 11 Download LINK 14: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DJAJFNINnLrgQBC5PJ2RhYoNOL-qnVa_/view
- Windows 11 Download LINK 15: https://my.hidrive.com/lnk/UMPIg0vn#filehttps://androidfilehost.com/?fid=14943124697586350415https://icedrive.net/0/7elvWJL7JGhttps://ufile.io/6ouwphc4
- Windows 11 Download LINK 16: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wnov8S5SFrOzqemkzM2PWb61o0OQJfoP/view
- Windows 11 Download LINK 17: https://1fichier.com/?ylsqj52oxe9y8jy9otng
- Windows 11 Download LINK 18: 21996.1.210529-1541.co_release_CLIENT_CONSUMER_x64FRE_en-us.iso – Google Drive
With this, we round off the guide on how to download the Windows 11 ISO and Virtual Machine Build 21996.1. We will be continuously updating this guide with more links as and when we get hold of the same. So don’t forget to bookmark this page for further updates. Want any links to be removed? Reach out to us.
- How to Install macOS on Windows 10 and Run Mac Apps
- How to Disable Driver Signature Verification on Windows 10
- Run Linux Commands in Windows 10 [without Virtual Machine]
- How to Uninstall Apps on Windows 10 using Command Prompt