OnePlus has just released the Android 11 based OxygenOS 11 Beta 1 update for its Nord device. And you could download it from this page right away. The update is currently rolling out in India and we might soon see the rollout to the European regions as well. So the features such as One Time permission, Conversation notifications section, Chat bubbles, Media controls under Quick Settings and a revamped power Menu are on the cards. With that said, let’ check out the complete changelog of the Android 11 based OxygenOS 11 Beta 1 update for OnePlus Nord. After this, we will share the download link as well. Follow along.
- Restore OnePlus Nord to Stock via Fastboot Commands
- Install Custom Kernel ElementalX 1.00 on OnePlus Nord
- How to Install Pixel Experience on OnePlus Nord
- How to Install AOSP Android 11 on OnePlus Nord
OnePlus Nord Android 11 OxygenOS 11 Beta 1: Changelog
Here”s the complete changelog:
- Update to Android 11 version
- Fresh new UI visual design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Optimize the stability of some third-party applications and improve user experience
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data ( To set: Settings > Customization > Clock Style)
- Added Canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your phone（Path：Settings-Customization-Wallpaper-Canvas-Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically）
- Newly added 10 new clock styles ( To set: Settings > Customization > Clock Style)
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range. path: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range
- Newly shelf interface design, the interface is clearer
- Added weather widget, animation effect smarter
- Supporting Story function, automatically form weekly videos with photos and video in storage
- Optimize the loading speed of the gallery, and the image preview is faster
Download OnePlus Nord Android 11 OxygenOS 11 Beta 1
- Download OnePlus Nord Android 11 OxygenOS 11 Beta 1: India Region
- Download OnePlus Nord Android 11 OxygenOS 11 Beta 1: Global Region
- OnePlus Nord (Europe) // will be added soon.
How to Install Android 11 OxygenOS 11 Beta 1 on OnePlus Nord
- To begin with, download the latest ROM upgrade zip package for your specified region.
- Then transfer this update package to the phone storage.
- After this, head over to the Settings page on your device and go to System.
- Then go to the System Update section.
- Tap on the gear icon situated at the top right.
- Select the Local Upgrade option.
- Now navigate to the downloaded update firmware file and select it.
- Hit the Upgrade button and wait for the process to complete.
- Once, the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Your device will now boot to the newly installed Android 11.
How to Rollback OnePlus Nord to OxygenOS 10 (Android 10)
Since you have installed a beta update, chances are there might be a few bugs or underlying issues. Along the same lines, some apps might also not function as expected. In that case, there’s a handy way out. You could easily downgrade to the stable OxygenOS 10 (Android 10) update. Here are the required instructions for the same: How to Rollback/Downgrade to OxygenOS 10 Android 10 on OnePlus Nord.
With this, we come to the end of this guide. We will add more details and keep on updating this guide on OnePlus Nord Android 11 OxygenOS 11 Beta 1 and subsequent updates. So stick with us.