When everything has seamless connectivity at our end it feels so tech-friendly. It actually makes us feel the proper utilization of technology. We come across thousands of new apps from here and there. Sometimes our friend recommends it or the other time our favorite YouTube recommends it. The problem arises is that you have seen it on the laptop and the link is also on the laptop but you want the app on your phone or the other phone. Here is a guide on how to download android apps remotely on your phone from Playstore using a laptop.
Download Android Apps Remotely on your Android phone
To download Android Apps on your phone using a laptop or any other device.
- Simply open Google Chrome on your laptop and log in to Gmail using the same Google ID which is used in your phone.
- Make sure your phone is connected to a WIFI network.
- Once you have logged in to the Google account now simply open this link.
- Browse to the App which you need on your phone.
- Click on Install.
- Select the device on which you want to install from the drop-down menu.
- After selecting the device click on continue
- If asked for google login password enter your google account password.
- Wait for the downloading to finish and you must see the app on your phone.
So this was a guide on how to download Android apps remotely on your phone using a laptop or any other device from which you are surfing.