In this guide, we will show you the steps to download and install Oppo’s ColorOS dialer on OnePlus. By default, every OnePlus comes with its own Phone app. Apart from that, some users are also inclined towards the offering from Google due to the plethora of benefits that it beholds, one among which is the built-in call recording functionality [which works perfectly in supported countries whereas a little bit of tweak is required to make it work in non-supported regions].
With that said, some users have an issue or two with this call-recording feature, mostly due to the fact that it tends to alert the caller on the other end that his/her call is being recorded. While we aren’t going to discuss the ethics and moral part but if you also echo the same thought, then installing Oppo’s ColorOS dialer on your OnePlus device might be your best bet. So without any further ado, let’s show you how this could be carried out.
Download and Install Oppo ColorOS Dialer on OnePlus
- To begin with, download the Oppo OnePlus Dialer: oppo-coloros12-dialer-apk
- Once downloaded, launch the APK and enable Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Now proceed ahead with the rest of the steps to complete the installation.
- All the recordings that you would carry out via the Oppo Dialer will be stored in:
- Moreover, if you wish to set this dialer as the default one, then go to Settings > Apps > Default Apps.
- Then select the Phone App from the list and choose the Oppo Dialer app.
That’s it. These were the steps to download and install Oppo’s ColorOS dialer on your OnePlus device. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- How to Enable Call Recorder on OnePlus 10 Pro/10T/10R
- OnePlus Android 13: Fix Home & Recent apps gesture not working
- OnePlus Bluetooth not working after Android 13 update [Fix]
- How to Open Diag Port on OnePlus/Oppo/Realme