In this guide, we will show you the steps to downgrade your Oppo Find X3 Pro from Android 12 to Android 11. The latest iteration of Android has already made its way over to a handful of devices. While the likes of Google and OnePlus were along the expected lines, it’s the offering from Oppo that has managed to catch the attention of the masses.
The Pro variant of its X3 device is the first device from the OEM to welcome the latest update. And with that, there are a plethora of new and intriguing features that you could try out. With a completely overhauled UI thanks to the Material You theme, improvements in Privacy, new Scrolling Screenshot, On-Device Search, Camera Switch, and the likes, there’s a lot to look forward to. However, the update is still in the beta phases.
As a result, a few bugs and performance issues are quite expected. So if you have tried this new Android upgrade but is proving quite challenging to use, then the rollback is your answer. And this is what we will help you with. In this guide, we will show you the steps to downgrade your Oppo Find X3 Pro from Android 12 to Android 11. Follow along for the detailed instructions.
Oppo Find X3 Pro Android 12 Bugs
While Oppo was quick the release the Developer Preview build of the latest Android update, but it isn’t free from quite a few issues. Here are all the bugs and issues that you are likely to face:
- All data will be cleared while flashing the build.
- The fingerprint is unavailable.
- Face unlock is unavailable.
- Video calling does not work.
- The video cannot be saved.
- Certain UI screens look less than desirable.
- Some apps may not function as expected.
- System stability issues.
So if these bugs are way too much to deal with and you are planning to go back to the earlier stable build, then proceed with the below instructions to downgrade your Oppo Find X3 Pro from Android 12 to Android 11.
How to Downgrade Oppo Find X3 Pro from Android 12 to Android 11
The below instructions are listed under separate sections for ease of understanding. Make sure to follow in the exact same sequence as mentioned. Droidwin and its members wouldn’t be held responsible in case of a thermonuclear war, your alarm doesn’t wake you up, or if anything happens to your device and data by performing the below steps.
Take a Backup
First and foremost, it is recommended to take a backup of all the data from your device. This is because the downgrade process will lead to a factory reset, hence having a backup beforehand is a must.
Download the ColorOS 11 Downgrade Firmware
Next up, download the Android 11 (ColorOS 11) Downgrade firmware for your device from the below links:
- Find X3 Pro (CPH2173) Taiwan
- Find X3 Pro (CPH2173) Australia
- Find X3 Pro (CPH2173) Singapore
- Find X3 Pro (CPH2173) New Zealand
- Find X3 Pro (CPH2173) Switzerland
Downgrade Oppo Find X3 Pro from Android 12 to Android 11
To begin with, transfer the downloaded firmware file to the root of your Internal Storage. In other words, the firmware should not be inside any folder.
- Then head over to the Settings page on your device and go to the Software Update section.
- Then tap on the top-right icon, navigate to the downloaded firmware file and select it.
- Finally, tap on Upgrade (although we are performing the downgrade, you would still get the Upgrade message as there is a single uniform installation procedure for both downgrade and upgrade)
- Now, wait until the system downgrade gets completed to 100%. Once that happens, your device shall automatically reboot to Android 11.
That’s it. These were the steps to downgrade Oppo Find X3 Pro from Android 12 to Android 11. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
6 thoughts on “How to Downgrade Oppo Find X3 Pro from Android 12 to Android 11”
Hi i have oppo find x3 pro 5g I would i install color 12 but i cant because in the section update in my phone in the three dots in the corner icant find beta section just install from local
Vorrei sapere dove trovare il file per il downgrade di
OPPO Find X3 NEO.
me devuelve error de verificación
Hola, me pasa lo mismo amigo. Lograste resolver lo del rollback ?
How can I downgrade to Android 11 from android 12 on my oppo find X2 pro?
Did you find a way?
I have the same issue.