In this guide, we will show you the steps to downgrade your OnePlus Nord 2T from Android 13 to Android 12. This device has recently been blessed with the thirteenth iteration of the OS. And with that, there is a slew of intriguing features that you are about to welcome. These include the likes of
On the flip side though you are now closer to the ColorOS than ever before. So a bloated UI/UX experience with tons of unnecessary customizations is on the way. Fortunately, you do have the option to escape from the shackles of the Android 13 update and downgrade your OnePlus Nord 2T to Android 12 which at least had some of the elements of the beloved OxygenOS. So without further ado, let’s get started.
How to Downgrade OnePlus Nord 2T from Android 13 to Android 12
The below process will wipe off all the data from your device, so take a complete device backup beforehand. Droidwin and its members wouldn’t be held responsible in case of a thermonuclear war, your alarm doesn’t wake you up, or if anything happens to your device and data by performing the below steps.
- To begin with, download the downgrade firmware corresponding to your region from below-
OnePlus Nord 2T (IN): CPH2401_11_A_OTA_0170_all_a0d695_00011011.zip
- Then transfer the downloaded firmware to your device’s internal storage [but not inside any folder].
- After that, head over to Settings > About device > Version.
- Now tap on Build Number 7 times and enter your password [if asked]. It will enable the Developer Mode.
- Then go back to Settings -> About device -> Up to date.
- Now tap on the button situated at the top right and select Local Install. [Missing Local Install? Here’s the Fix].
- Then navigate to the downloaded Android 12 firmware and select it. Then tap on Extract > Upgrade.
- Now, wait for the installation to complete. Once done, tap on Restart.
- Your device will now reboot to the downgraded OxygenOS 12 firmware.
That’s it. These were the steps to downgrade your OnePlus Nord 2T from Android 13 to Android 12 via the official method. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- How to Unbrick OnePlus Nord 2T via Fastboot [Video]
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus Nord 2T
- Guide to Root OnePlus Nord 2T via Magisk [Video]
- How to Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus Nord 2T [Video]