In this guide, we will show you a nifty workaround to fix the Destiny 2 issue wherein users are unable to get weapon XP from Bonfire Bash. This online first-person shooter game from Bungie beholds a slew of intriguing and noteworthy challenges. However, as of late, users are having to deal with an altogether different type of challenge.
Many of them have voiced their concern that they are not getting any weapon XP even after completing the Bonfire Bash in Destiny 2. Even when they use all the crafted weapons, it’s giving them bright dust and silver instead of weapon XP. If you are also getting bugged by this issue, then this guide will make you aware of a nifty workaround to rectify this issue. Follow along.
Fix Destiny 2 Cannot Get Weapon XP from Bonfire Bash
- To begin with, talk to Eva Lavante to start the event
- Then do any task that “isn’t” related to the event that will give you silver leaves.
- Now do Bonfire Bash
- Then go back and talk to Eva Lavante again and get through the dialogue.
- You should now be able to complete this challenge
- Likewise, the other 18 challenges should automatically become unsecreted.
That’s it. These were the steps to fix the Destiny 2 issue wherein users are unable to get weapon XP from Bonfire Bash. As far as the official stance on this matter is concerned, the developers are aware of this issue, but they haven’t given out any ETA for the rollout of a fix. As and when that happens, we will update this guide accordingly. In the meantime, the aforementioned workarounds are your best bet.
- Destiny 2 Battle Rhythm Seasonal Challenge not working [Fix]
- Kings Fall Raid Crashing Destiny 2: How to Fix
- Pit of Heresy Dungeon crashing/freezing Destiny 2: How to Fix
- Destiny 2 Mission ‘Operation: Sancus’ Bunker Bug [Fix]