In this guide, we will show you the steps to create individual home screen shortcuts for Mobile Data 3G/4G/5G on your Samsung device. If you are among those sets of users who regularly switch between different data network modes, then you might very well eb aware of the efforts that are required in carrying out this task. So to address this issue, we first tried creating a manual routine and placing its widget in the home screen, however, it didn’t work out as expected.
Likewise, we also tried out the Activity Launcher and Shortcut Maker, but not of them weren’t able to checkmark this requirement. So we did some further investigation and finally stumbled upon a nifty workaround that should help you create individual home screen shortcuts such as 3G/4G/5G Mobile Data on your Samsung device. So without any further delay, let’s show you how this could be carried out.
Create Samsung Home Screen shortcut for Mobile Data 3G/4G/5G
- Go to Modes And Routines and tap on the “+” icon at the top right.
- Then tap the “+” under “If” and then tap “Start manually”.
- Now tap the “+” under Then. Tap “Connections” > “Network mode”.
- A menu will pop up, select any one, such as 3G.
- Then under “When routine ends”, tap “Reverse actions”
- Now toggle the top “On” toggle off and hit Save.
- At the top, tap “Network Mode” and rename it according to the mode you chose for this switch.
- Likewise, you may give it an icon. [optional]. Then place this widget on the home screen.
- In a similar manner, create the 4G and 5G widgets and place them on the home screen.
That’s it. These were the steps to create individual home screen shortcuts for Mobile Data 3G/4G/5G on your Samsung device. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.