In this guide, we will show you the steps to convert Realme GT 2 Pro from the Chinese to the Global region. The latest flagship from Realme has been among its most popular offering to date. Beholding a top-of-the-end specs sheet and being aggressively priced, well, there’s not much left to ask. Or is there? Well, the users in the China region or those who have imported the device from China are of the opinion that the OS is way too much bloated with tons of preinstalled apps,
This isn’t the case with Indian or other regions’ firmware. Moroever, there are some features that are not available/restricted in their region but are unlocked across all the other regions. So in such cases, your best bet is to convert Realme GT 2 Pro from the Chinese to the Global region. And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that. Follow along.
How to Convert Realme GT 2 Pro Chinese to Global [Locked Bootloader]
Before starting, please take a backup of all the data on your device. roidwin and its members wouldn’t be held responsible in case of a thermonuclear war, your alarm doesn’t wake you up, or if anything happens to your device and data by performing the below steps.
- First off, download the Android 12 India Rollback Firmware on your device.
- Then download the Android 13 CN Full OTA on your device [not inside any folder].
- Next up, download and install the OPUpdater app on your device.
- Now update your Chinese Realme GT 2 Pro to A.13 c.08 via the official updater.
- Then turn off the internet on your device and go to Settings – Applications – Application Management.
- Now tap on the overflow icon and select Show System Applications.
- Now use the search bar to find Software Update and delete data of this app.
- Likewise, search for the Update Service app and delete its data as well.
- Now launch the OPUpdater app and tap on the settings icon at the top right.
- It will bring up the Chinese ROM, do not select it. Instead put the OP updater app on the Floating Window
- Now copy the name of the Android 13 CN update file and give it to the Android 12 India update.
- Then delete the original Android 13 CN update file and replace it with the Android 12 India update [which has now been renamed to Android 13 CN firmware].
- Now go back to the OP Updater floating window and press Install Now. It will now start flashing the Android 12 India update.
- Once the flashing is complete, hit Reboot. Your device will now boot to the Global/Indian firmware.
These were the steps to convert Realme GT 2 Pro from the Chinese to the Global region. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Realme GT 2 Pro: No Call Audio in Bluetooth or Loudspeaker [Fix]
- Downgrade Realme GT 2 Pro from Android 13 to Android 12
- Root Realme GT 2 Pro via Magisk Patched Boot.img
- Change Region on Realme Devices via OTA [Locked Bootloader]