In this guide, we will show you the steps to capture the Samsung One UI 6.0 Beta Update/OTA Download Link. The sixth iteration of the OS based on the latest Android 14 is currently in the testing phase. However, if you are among those set of tech enthusiasts who wish to test out the builds before the general releases to get a first-hand experience of the OS, then you now have the perfect opportunity to welcome abode these beta builds.
All that you need to do is sign up to be a beta test in Samsung’s Member app and get this job done. Unfortunately, that is easier said than done. This is because not only are the seats limited, but the OEM usually takes ages to roll out the update. So what else could be done? well, you could manually sideload the update ZIP file onto your device, granted someone has grabbed hold of the same for you. And this guide is specifically aimed at the latter set of users.
So without any further ado, let’s make you aware of the steps to to capture the Samsung One UI 6.0 Beta Update/OTA Download Link and help the entire tech enthusiast community to enjoy the goodies of the latest OS build together.
How to Capture Samsung One UI 6.0 Beta Update/OTA Download Link
- To begin with, download and install the HTTPCanary App on your device.
- Then launch the app and hit the Accept button to accept the terms.
- After that, tap on Configure > OK to set up the VPN.
- It will now ask you to install HTTP Canary Root Certificate.
- If you wish to proceed ahead, then tap Install > OK.
- Next up, it will ask to move the certificate to the system CA list, hit Skip at the top right.
- Now tap on the blue icon situated at the bottom right so that its color changes to green.
- Then go to the Software Update section present in the Settings menu and check for updates.
- As soon as the update starts downloading, come back to the HTTPCanary App.
- You should now see the update download link under one of the sections. It would start with http://fota
- So long-press on that link and select Copy > Copy Link.
- The link will be copied to the clipboard and you may now share it with others.
- If you want to get more information about the link, then just tap on it.
That’s it. These were the steps to capture the Samsung One UI 6.0 Beta update/OTA file’s download link. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- How to Install One UI 6.0 via ADB Sideload on Samsung
- Samsung One UI 6: Bugs, Issues and Fixes
- Download Samsung One UI 6 Beta Firmware ZIP
- Samsung Work Profile VPN not working on One UI 6: How to Fix
- How to Downgrade Samsung from One UI 6 to 5 [Android 14 to 13]