In this guide, we will show you the steps to fix the issue of being unable to select the Subtitles button using the Control Center Apple TV remote. One of the biggest perks of owning an Apple TV is the ability to easily control your TV right from your iPhone or iPad. You just need to set up the remote in the Control Center and then you could change the channel, increase or decrease volume, or even turn it on or off.
Apart from that, it also beholds a few important yet underrated features, one among which is the ability to change subtitles or languages for videos. However, as of late, numerous users are unable to carry out the said task. They have voiced their concern that they are unable to select the Subtitles button using the Control Center Apple TV remote. If you are also in the same boat, then this guide will make you aware of a nifty workaorund to rectify this issue. Follow along.
Fix Cannot select Subtitles button using Control Center Apple TV remote
The best way to resolve this bug is to bring up the buttons instead of swipe gestures and then you will be able to easily select the Subtitles button. So refer to the below steps and give this fix a try right away:
- Head over to the Settings menu on your device.
- Then go to Accessibility > Apple TV Remote.
- Now enable the toggle next to Directional Buttons.
That’s it. This should fix the issue of being unable to select the Subtitles button using the Control Center Apple TV remote. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Apple TV remote volume control not working: How to Fix
- Apple TV Siri Remote not working: How to Fix
- Plex Live TV streaming not working on Apple TV: How to Fix
- Amazon Prime Video Internet Connectivity Problem on Apple TV [Fix]