In this guide, we will show you the steps to fix the issue of the Brightness Slider not working in the GSI ROM. As soon as you checkmark the sole prerequisite of an unlocked bootloader, you have the liberty to try out the plethora of tweaks and tricks. However, it is the ability to flash customized firmware that has always been at the top of the priority queue for the tech enthusiast. But what if a ROM is yet to be developed for your device?
Well, in such cases, you could welcome abode a Generic System Image of your choice. All that you need to do is to delete the data on the existing system partition and then flash the system.img file of the ROM. But since these ROMs aren’t specifically designed for your device and are ‘generic’ in nature, you might come across a few bugs and issues in your day-to-day usage of these ROMs.
In the past, we have already covered issues with 5G, Bluetooth, 90Hz Display, DT2W, and headphone jack. And now, there has been another unfortunate entry to this list. Numerous users have voiced their concern that the Brightness Slider is no longer working in their GSI ROM. if you are also getting bugged with this issue, then this guide shall help you out. Follow along for the fix.
How to Fix Brightness Slider not working in GSI ROM
- To begin with, head over to the Settings menu on your device.
- Then go to Misc Features and checkmark Force alternative backlight scale.
- Finally, reboot your device and the issue should be rectified.
That’s it. These were the steps to fix the issue of the Brightness Slider not working in the GSI ROM. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Device not booting after flashing GSI: How to Fix
- How to Install Android 13 GSI on any Project Treble Device
- Install GSI on Android via DSU Loader | Without Fastboot Commands
- How to Go Back to Stock ROM from GSI ROM (All Android Devices)