In this guide, we will show you the steps to download and install Android 13 onto your Realme GT 2 Pro device. It has only been a few months since the release of the latest OS build, and quite a few OEMs have already jumped into this bandwagon. As far as Realme is concerned, it has pushed the said update to its flagship GT 2 Pro. So apart from the high-end specs that it has already in store, you could now also welcome a plethora of new and intriguing features from the software side.
These include the expansion of the Material You theme from 4 to 16, per-app language settings, QR Code scanner in Quick Settings, revamped clipboard, the ability to choose between two clock styles on the lock screen, and a few under-the-hood changes. And guess what, you could now welcome all these goodies onto your device right away. So without any further ado, let’s jump right into the instruction that shall help you download and install Android 13 onto your Realme GT 2 Pro.
Download Android 13 for Realme GT 2 Pro
From this section, you could download all the Android 13 builds [Developer Preview, Beta, Stable] for your Realme GT 2 Pro device. Do note that the Developer Preview builds are quite unstable and you might come across a few bugs and issues as well [all of them are listed below]. So only try out these builds if you are ready to deal with these bugs on a daily basis.
Android 13 Developer Preview 1/Beta 1
- All user data will be erased during the upgrade.
- The automatic timing function is abnormal and manual timing is required.
- Some system functions are not available.
- Part of the interface display may look less than desirable.
- Some applications may not work properly or be fully functional.
- The system may have some stability issues.
India: RMX3301_11_C.01_Update_Android13_IN.zip Europe: RMX3301_11_C.01_Update_Android13_EU.zip China: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1tNaIQjx4Yqnib34XUVNnNw
Android 13 Developer Preview 2/Beta 2
- The upgrade will delete all user data.
- Some system features are not available.
- Some of the interface displays may not look ideal.
- Some applications may not work properly or are incomplete.
- There may be some stability issues with the system.
How to Install Android 13 on Realme GT 2 Pro
- Transfer the downloaded firmware to your device’s Internal Storage [but not inside any folder].
- Then go to Settings > About Phone > Version > Tap on Build Number 7 Times.
- Now go to Settings > Software Update and tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Select the downloaded Android 13 firmware and then hit the Install button.
- The package will be verified and subsequently installed.
- Once done, your device will boot to the newly upgraded OS.
How to Downgrade Realme GT 2 Pro from Android 13 to Android 12
if these bugs and issues are giving you a tough time, then you could roll back to the earlier stable build aka Android. To do so, please take a backup beforehand and then check out our guide on How to Downgrade Realme GT 2 Pro from Android 13 to Android 12.
That’s it. These were the steps to download and install Android 13 onto your Realme GT 2 Pro. We will continuously update this guide as and when a new build gets live. In the meantime, if you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Root Realme GT 2 Pro via Magisk Patched Boot.img
- How to Install Xposed Framework on Android 13
- Back Gesture not working in Android 13 Beta 3 [Fixed]
- Visual Voicemail missing in Android 13 Beta 2 [Fix]