In this guide, we will show you a workaround to fix the Reveal feature missing issue from 1Password. When it comes to password manager apps, then there are a slew of options to choose from. These include the likes of LastPass, DashLane, LogMeOnce, and 1Password, among others. But if we talk about password organization, storing, and management systems, then 1Password has managed to capture the attention of the masses.
Moroever, when you type in your password, it will be written in Asterix so as to hide it from prying eyes. Along with that, you could three different options- Copy, Reveal, or Show in Large Type. Out of these three, the Reveal functionality is used by many users as it would help you view your typed password. However, this Reveal feature is now missing from 1Password after the version 7.9.7 update.
While you still have the option to view the password via the other available options, but they aren’t the most viable ways of getting this job done. So what else could be done? Well, there does exist a nifty workaround that shall help you rectify this issue. And in this guide, we will make you aware of just that. So without any further ado, let’s check it out.
Fix 1Password Reveal feature missing
In order to resolve this bug, you will have to carry out the below-listed steps-
- To begin with, tap and hold on the concealed field of the desired item.
- This shall bring up the Reveal option.
- If you now tap Reveal, you would be able to see the concealed information.
That’s it. Do give this workaround a try and it should help you fix the Reveal feature missing issue from 1Password. As far as the official stance on this matter is concerned, the developers are aware of this issue, but they haven’t given out any ETA for the rollout of a fix. As and when that happens, we will update this guide accordingly. In the meantime, the aforementioned workarounds are your best bet.
- View Saved Passwords in Chrome And Use Google Recommended Passwords
- [3 Methods] How to View Saved WiFi Passwords in Windows 11
- How to Uninstall Folder Lock without Password
- OnePlus 10 Pro: Cannot Install Android 13 Stuck on Password Screen [Fix]